Good Evening to you listeners.
- It is indeed a sad day for all South Africans, the death of an iron lady of South African Politics.
- On behalf of the Minority Front, my deepest condolences to the Mandela family, who have sacrificed, so much for us all.
- Whenever we met, she was always gracious and full of advice about nation building and women empowerment.
- She enjoyed a close relationship with the late Mr Rajbansi, like Madiba did. She told me stories about Mr Rajbansi when she engaged the ANC politics from his youth and why she admired his contribution to the struggle.
- The ANC and Mandela family members are hurting and I feel for them. She has been a Political mentor and I wish that we see more done in her name for women to advance politically, inspired by Mama Winnie as a role model for female resilience.
- Thank you
Hon. S. Thakur-Rajbansi